Where can I find info about the hack?I've searched already but didn't
found it...
I am trying to make this machine really "lowend" on money,because:
1)I'll only use it on weekends
2)I am student and don't have much money.

I already thought about sata pci cards,but the money that I have to
pay for them are more than the g4 worth..about 45dollars I
think...this adapter cost me 5 dollars or less lol.
I never thought of fw enclosure,that would be a cool Idea,but I
already bought this adapter,only if the hack doesn't work.
About the processor upgrades,believe me I'd really like to have
something like a dual in my g4,but simply is too much money for me,and
for the use that it gets..
about radeon 7500 on the ibook vs the 16mb rage something that I have
in the g4,the biggest difference I think is the support of quartz
extreme..wich makes things a little "faster".
Well Today I'll give feedback on the instalation of tiger on the 250gb
2.5 HDD.