On Apr 2, 2010, at 8:30 PM, Mark Sokolovsky wrote:

taping pins 3& 11? what are you talking about? If this is some new
technique, this better work... o_O

Obviously you're new to Macs. The x2 & x4 AGP PowerMacs originally came with cards with ADC ports that carry 28v power for to Apple ADC monitors. If your trying to use any x8 AGP card in one of these ADC PowerMacs you MUST tape or cut the traces to pins 3 & 11 or the card won't work in these G4 PowerMacs. Instead of asking "what are you talking about?", why not just read the links I provided last time? Here they are AGAIN, they have all the information necessary:

<http://themacelite.wikispaces.com/AGP+Graphics+Card+Compatibility>

<http://themacelite.wikidot.com/pins-3-and-11>