On Apr 19, 2010, at 6:53 AM, diane wrote:

At 1:50 AM -0400 4/19/10, Dan wrote:
At 11:43 PM -0400 4/18/2010, Mark Sokolovsky wrote:
or we could have a forums site.

To be honest, going pure forums is a deal breaker with me.

Ditto. No forums for me, hate them. Email is great, it all comes here and I can filter it to separate it. Forums I have to go to individually and I've had one too many crash on me taking valuable data.

My.02

Diane

Same here... I just delete about 95% of the email and that's fine. If there is a subject area that interests me, I'll read it and comment if I might be of help.

JT