At 11:17 PM -0700 on 04/20/2010, dorayme wrote:
Is there an email client that works so nice as MT-NewsWatcher to read
and reply to posts by subscribers to  a community of online folk? Can
you think of any email client that would be better than Mail.app. (I
was only joking about me being most important. I am actually probably
the least thing on earth today. I was offering something for
discussion, not seeking your help for myself.)

I use Eudora which still functions perfectly, allowing me to segregate each list into its own mailbox and sort the contents of each mailbox into time-ordered threads. I have never used Mail.app so cannot comment on how well it can be used.

It should be noted that Eudora 6.2.4, dated 07/2005, also runs perfectly on my MacBook under Snow Leopard/Rosetta 10.6.3.

- Maretta