Yes I have one of those, but it's slow these days and lasts less than 2 hours
on battery. It doesn't offer 3G built in. I'm planning on replacing it with an
iPad. I have other (non-mobile) Macs for more extensive computing.

It's like saying "why do you need a cell phone, you can just carry $0.25 and
use a payphone"!