----- Original Message ----

It's
> like saying "why do you need a cell phone, you can just carry $0.25 and use a
> payphone"!

Sort of getting off the ipad survey but that's the way these treads go.

Regarding your cell phone comment I could not agree more ---until a family
member developed a medical problem. So I broke down and bought a no fills cell
phone for $38  last December.

Unfortunately pay phones are becoming hard to find, even in med clinics.

It has been so helpful in transit to doctor offices, hospital tests and all the
other stuff that goes with these medical issues.

Can't complain about the price still have 90 minutes and 30 days before I have
to spend another $30 --such a deal!!

Getting back ti the iPad I see it as no use to me at this time, however when
they are obsolete, who knows??!! ;-). -glen