I was directed to a web site that pointed out that you had to hobble
the bus speed on the G3 in order to use the Yikes G4 processor in
it.

In light of this it would make more sense to either:

Put the entire Yikes MotherBoard in the G3.

Or

Skip the whole upgrade process and invest in a low cost G4 computer
all together.

Are there any drawbacks to using a yikes board in a B&W G3 Case?  I
would think the power supply would be compatible.

I noticed the Yikes didn't have a ADB Bus so I would have to replace
my keyboard and mouse (which I really like).  But I can learn to live
without.

Thanks for your time on this.

Gus.