Like i said... it goes like this:

I first pulled 4 1GB So-dimm low profile SDRAM modules from a Dell Poweredge
2500 server, and then updated my firmware version from 4.2.8f1 to 5.2.5f1. I
restarted, and pressed and held COMMAND+OPTION+P+R. Warning, the PM G5 2003
firmware update only works on the PM G4 sawtooth as far as i know, and on
all other sawtooth's i've tried, this is the only lucky one so far. I had to
type in an OF command that temporarily wipes out the system info until
restart in terminal. Then, once the G5 firmware has been applied and i
pressed COMMAND+OPTION+P+R during restart, I then shut it off. I plugged in
the 4 1GB Low profile modules, and it started up. I had the Question mark
over the folder icon flashing, So I installed the lightest version of Mac OS
X that the Application can run on, Mac OS X Jaguar. I installed Q emulator,
emulated the (PC only) intel architecture, and I inserted the Boot 132CD. I
then took it out, turned everything off in the Jaguar (host) system
including finder, and inserted the install disk for Mac OS X Snow Leopard.)
I put the guest OS (the one in the emulator) at full screen, and from there,
isnatlled Mac OS X Snow Leopard, and since then, updated it to Mac OS X
10.6.3, or build 10D578.

--
 Sent from my Power mac G4 Sawtooth.