Here is that proof you wanted. Please, after you watch it, don't bug me
about this subject ever again. I started what i thought would be an
interesting conversation, but all i got is Fed up from other people annoying
me with "It's fake" comments. Since iMovie wasn't compatible with the videos
i recorded (I used my phone, it came out as .WMV files, grrr.) I uploaded
into 5 parts. Well, enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkV7zqF3dB8 Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmDo-1u7fWo Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpYHLe6iLpo Part 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDdzP5SyzKs Part 4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgQ66PkMowg Part 5

Again. thanks for watching this video. I hope you enjoy it. Have a nice day
everybody! Also, like I said, you can post comments (not rude ones.) on the
video sites, but, don't bother me about this subject after you see the video
and proof, because this has gone far enough. I wanted to keep this a secret,
but I guess that the present is more exciting to tell about something like
this than the future. Alrighty then, have a nice day everybody!

--
 Sent from my Power mac G4 Sawtooth.