I can't agree with that.  A P4 is the definition of hype verses
performance.  My G4 933 mhz Quicksilver is more responsive then a P4
at twice the clock speed and the ram is PC133 on my QS and it is still
the better machine.   P4s were not even that great with windows.  Plus
a P4 is basically a space heater in a computer case.