I would also recommend looking at www.hamrick.com. He has some notes about this issue. There is also a SCSI-Firewire converter, which no longer may be in manufacture (Ratoc had one) and which cost about $100. I have 2 Adaptec SCSI cards and the Initio Bluenote SCSI card- I hope they work with my old Powerlook when I bring it out of storage one day. I have been able to install a Leopard boot drive on a SCSI drive down-pinned to 50 and it boots my Quicksilver just fine. Please Mr. Jobs, how about a more reasonably priced, less turbo- charged junior model of the current Mac Tower, the engineering for which is long-amortized. Some of us like to work with different PCI cards and exchange drives internally at times, etc. If the Mac only had the richness of graphics and audio cards like the PC world.