On Oct 21, 2010, at 9:36 AM, Richard Gerome wrote:

-----Original Message-----
From: Cliff Rediger <redicl...@yahoo.com>

I'm running 10.4.11 on G4 Mini

Every time Firefox updates it tells me I must update Flash Player NOW.
So I download and install Flash Player 10.1
but where does it go?

I have the same problem too, I downloaded it a few times and I can not find it anywhere???

Do you mean you can't find the installer to run? Or are you looking for an actual Flash Player program?

If the former, in Firefox go to Tools->Downloads then right click on the Install Flash Player.dmg to show it in Finder

If the latter, there is no program, it is (I think) a plug in deep in the bowels of the system that allows your browser to run Flash apps. After you run the installer, go to:

http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/155/tn_15507.html?promoid=GXVZC

and that page will tell you what version of flash is installed.

Len