On Oct 21, 2010, at 9:50 AM, Tina K. wrote:

>> What version of NNN are you running? I've had no such issues.
>
> 3.2.7, but it might have something to do with the fact that the OS and my
> User folders are on different drives.

Does the Mac know where your download folder is?

Can you fire up Terminal and do:

cd /Users/<shortusername>/Downloads

or

cd ~<shortusername>/Downloads

and end up in your Downloads folder?

like this:

dbdev2:Downloads johnson$ cd /Users/johnson/Downloads/
dbdev2:Downloads johnson$ pwd
/Users/johnson/Downloads

dbdev2:Downloads johnson$ cd ~johnson/Downloads/
dbdev2:Downloads johnson$ pwd
/Users/johnson/Downloads

If not this is one of those 'weird cases' I was talking about; it's reasonably
easy to fix.

--
Bruce Johnson
University of Arizona