On Dec 22, 2010, at 8:37 PM, Dan wrote:

At 6:41 PM -0500 12/22/2010, John Callahan wrote:
Is it possible to copy the entire contents of my Hard drive to my external drive (300GB cap.) and automatically replace the files I have

Hello Dan, Psychoceramic Emeritus; South Jersey, USA, Earth,
Have followed your suggestions and have managed to save and not duplicate, but will need more exploration to fully implement all the features of CCC. It's no BS when I say how fortunate we are to have people like you, and others like you, to help us in our travels through a alien world that to you is as familiar as your own backyard. I am elderly (84) and feel as my grandfather must have felt when confronted by the marvels of the early twentieth century, as I am when confronted by the marvels of the computer world. Your advice and forbearance are truly appreciated.
Happy New Year,
John Callahan