Your Radeon 9000 Pro is an AGP card, you SERIOUSLY need to start using this card and ditch the PCI Rage which is too old, too slow, and doesn't support Quartz Extreme. BUY THE ADAPTER necessary for your monitor, or buy a new monitor. The only reason to have a PCI video card would be to use when flashing a PC AGP card over to Mac.

This AGP Radeon 9000 Pro card is MUCH better than the Rage PCI you're using now, but it's also got an old ROM v.127 (the last three digits in ROM Revision below), and needs to be updated to v.135 using "ATI Radeon Firmware Update Aug 2005" which needs to be run from a Safe Boot.<http://www.macupdate.com/app/mac/6387/ati-radeon-updater>

Your Radeon 9000 Pro supports Quartz Extreme, but it DOESN'T support Core Image, so you may want to buy a newer card that supports Core Image. Here's a partial list of some better cards that support Core Image:

Core Image Supported graphics cards:

ATI Radeon 9800 XT

ATI Radeon 9800 Pro

ATI Radeon 9700 Pro