Ok so that option is out. Does this sound like a power supply or something else!

Thanks,

Diane
Sent from my iPod Touch!

On Feb 5, 2011, at 12:42 PM, peterh...@cruzio.com wrote:

Also, I have a Yikes and I think a DA533 sitting here, is it possible
to use one of those power supplies to test it with?

Alas, although Apple used essentially the same PSU design in many G4
models, the cables and connectors to the motherboard are different.

There are 20, 22 and 24 pin connectors, and even some with two connectors.

PSUs are interchangeable only within the same model.

--
You received this message because you are a member of G-Group, a group for those using G3, G4, and G5 desktop Macs - with a particular focus on Power Macs. The list FAQ is at http://lowendmac.com/lists/g-list.shtml and our netiquette guide is at http://www.lowendmac.com/lists/netiquette.shtml