Bruce Johnson wrote:

On Feb 10, 2011, at 11:07 AM, Bruce wrote:

Hello,

According to:

Mac OS System Error Codes: 0 to -261
http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1618

HFS Errors
----------
-122    badMovErr       Move into offspring error

Note this is an ApplePMU error code not an OS X general error code.

Different errors.

Hello Bruce,

I understand that now:

> Those error codes pertain to the classic Mac OS...  Mac OS 9 ****and
> earlier****.
>
> - Dan.
> --
> - Psychoceramic Emeritus; South Jersey, USA, Earth.

> You are looking at a different set of codes.
>
> Clark Martin
> Redwood City, CA, USA
> Macintosh / Internet Consulting
>
> "I'm a designated driver on the Information Super Highway"

However, it did lead to an interesting discussion regarding Schrodinger's cat.

Bruce Sugarberg