Bruce,

My personal experience with Chinese eBay sellers has been mixed. Most
of the time, they are perfectly kosher, but if anything goes wrong,
you have to ship the item back... to China...

The fact that I barely speak English and they tend to barely speak
Mandarin or Cantonese has never been a big help.

One way or the other, I do agree with John et al: it's not good value.
For less than $286, I bought a perfectly good Intel mini that runs
circles around ANY G4 computer. We get very attached to these
versatile old beasts that keep on going, but we gotta draw the line
somewhere. Just saying. Don't shoot me. Just look at the numbers.

Best,

Felix