Well, there you go.  One of the main reasons I got this dual 1 GHz MDD
a few years ago is that it boots so nicely into 9.2.2.  I can still
cling to some of my ancient software and still easily get to the many
files that are in that ancient software.  in fact, I took the HD out
my previous G3 B&W and plugged it in here as a slave drive.

Also, I have had a long personal ove affair with accelerator cards
starting way back with the Daystar 50 mhz accelerator card for my Mac
IIsi.  I still have Performa 580 with a motherboard from a 6500
plugged in - AND a Sonnet G3 accelerator card plugged into that! (and
a USB/Firewire combo card too!).  Also a Power Color Classic with a
6500 mobo & G3 card.  So the idea of tricking out my MDD before I give
up on it just seems like more fun than tossing the old gal and moving
on to an Intel Mac.  There will be plenty of time for that.

NOT that I'm necessarily ready to pay $266 + $20 shipping ...

Bruce - in Orlando