At 18:37 -0500 3/19/11, Sean Carroll wrote:

>A bit odd that Mail doesn't directly offer the option to view all  messages as
>plain text. As far as I can tell.

I haven't tried it but. . . .
defaults write is a command to be executed in terminal.app

And you might want to try:
defaults read com.apple.mail PreferPlainText
Which is a bit safer before you actually change the preference.

At 11:31 -0700 3/17/11, Bruce Johnson answered another:

--

--> A fair tax is one that you pay but I don't <--