Well the RAM amount is possible, I know it needs more... but it has
worked great for 1.5 years until about 2 weeks ago this started. (And
will Dad want to spend $70, hmm...) This is really really really slow
- I'm talking slower than my old Sawtooth, 10.4.11 with 384 MB! Maybe
the install is old with age? I'd hate to have to do a clean install.
Plus 10.6 doesn't work with some of our software, so...
Other than those, anything else that could be bogging me down?
Thanks,
Dan