> You'll need to get a Radeon PCI card for the dedicated video PCI slot,

I thought i had seen one on ebay, dirt cheap, ill have to watch lemswap for a
while its like a pci 7200 right?

> If you replace the G3 CPU with a G4 CPU you can run Leopard 10.5.8 if you use
> Leopard Assist or some other method to install Leopard
How do we go about this for the sake of posterity? And where would one purchase
this upgrade? Tigers alright i have non-mainstream use of this computer, other
than networking, mailchecking and recording and listening to muzak and using an
old ipod. A reverse anachronism if you will.lol.