I dunno...... Right-click is the only thing i liked from a windows/linux
enviroment, and my current leopard has just that with my mighty mouse. Now if i
could rid it of the menu bar..... Bam. Heaven. I dont like having to close an
app.... Twice. Yes yes ..... Cmd - q whatever guys. I wish apple would consider
instating a windowmaker option. Also is there anyway i could install pure
darwin, instead of apples flavor and just run x11? Itunes and all that shiz
isnt really needed. This system is more of a "couldnt purchase it when i was
young( 19 and so broke when the b&w was the rage) and id like to enjoy as i
know what to expect from old hardware" deal, so i dont care. Im probably gonna
get a really old ipod too, just for gits and shiggles....    Im lame whatever.

Sent from my iPhone 4