After looking at the picture of where it broke my idea about JB Weld probably won't work?

-----Original Message-----
From: Charles Lenington
Sent: Mar 5, 2012 2:53 AM
To: g3-5-list@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Studio Display Monitor Broken Hinge

On 3/5/12 12:34 AM, Brian Fuelleman wrote:
You might put in an ad in your local Pennysaver or local newspaper/want ad paper for a monitor, working or not, then you could swap out the stand.  Another option might be going to a local art supply store and look at a Sidekick easel.  They clamp on to the edge of a table or desk, and let you set the angle, height and size to meet your needs.
just a thought.