I've been trying to do something with a MDD that was a little beyond
it so I overclocked a 1.42 to 1.5ghz. That wasn't quite enough so I
tried for 1.58ghz.
System Profiler is saying 1.5ghz. Xbench tests seems to be showing the
correct amount of speedup though it's also saying I have 1.5ghz
processors.
I'm wondering if I might have had one bad resistor and am running one
processor at 1.58 and one at 1.5ghz. I guess the reason I'm wondering
is that years ago I tried OCing for the first time with a dual 867 and
only  did one set of resistors. It felt faster but I had each
processor running at a different speed and System Profiler was still
saying 867. When I did the second set it read the faster speed.