According to iStat pro I'm running 2 degrees Celsius hotter at idle
with both processors running. Using CHUD tools to turn on nap dropps
my idle temp about 20 degrees C.
At 1.5ghz there wasn't any problems. 1.58 is new to me so I'll be
keeping an eye on the temp. If I get worried I'll see about adding an
extra fan. One thing I may do anyways is pull the plastic grill off
the back of the G4. It covers up a lot of the rear air holes.