On 4/6/12 6:35 AM, Dan wrote:
At 9:48 AM -0400 4/6/2012, Kristina Rost wrote:
<http://www.techlicious.com/blog/flashback-malware-hits-600000-macs/>http://www.techlicious.com/blog/flashback-malware-hits-600000-macs/

3. Because Java is a dying language, Apple is no longer including it
with OS X by default. So most newer Mac owners don't even have it
installed ... unless they're using one of the many apps that require it. :\

You obviously don't have any kids that play Minecraft!

But the part about OLD is correct. I couldn't get Minecraft to run on my wife's old white MacBook running Tiger because the version of Java was too old.

Stephen