On Aug 18, 2012, at 2:35 PM, D. Fabel wrote:

Hey all!  New to the group.

I just learned about Apple's discontinuing their redirects in iTunes. Wow... Or should I say, "Ouch!" While I'm glad I can still find and add streams to play, it is tedious to locate and replace them manually. Does anyone have any recommendations for adding streams back in bulk?

Thanks,
Doug
Portland, OR

As Apple does more and more to attempt to force us to dump our PPC Mac's into the recycle bin, I am so glad that I have other alternative operating systems, at least one of which is still actively developed, to run on these machines, which are still very capable of meeting all my computing needs.

It pisses me off to learn of each new service that Apple denies to PPC Mac owners, and even some things that they deny to early Intel Mac owners. It is ridiculous that they discontinue support for their computers so quickly and abandon the owners of Mac products far too soon.

AmigaDave
15" & 17" 1.67GHz G4 PowerBook's MacOSX 10.5.8 & MorphOS3.1, Dual 1.25GHz G4 MDD PowerMac Over-Clocked to 1.58GHz single G4 MorphOS3.1 and Dual 2.7GHz G5 PowerMac MacOSX 10.5.8 & Ubuntu PPC