At 1:51 AM -0400 8/20/2012, Dan wrote:
At 8:54 PM -0500 8/19/2012, Kris Tilford wrote:
On all my G3 Macs running the final G3 version of iTunes 8.2.1(6) I have no radio stations now.

I've the same iTunes on my Smurf, and it's showing stations - all updated to the new URLs.

heh. Jinxed it. This morning, the first half dozen categories have entries but the ones below it are now empty. When I open them, they say "refreshing" - but then it never does. On my QS, I'm getting the same refresh "stall" in one category.

Any change on yours?

Have you tried running iTunes 9.1.1, the last released build that actually runs on G3?

- Dan.
--
- Psychoceramic Emeritus; South Jersey, USA, Earth.