The pram battery inside is might dead? Take out all the memory, PCI cards and anything else that you can pull out and clean them off (the pins especially)  and reseat them carefully? Boot up while holding down the: ctrl/command (key with the apple on it)/ "P" and "R" This will reset the pram.
     If I missed anything else, I hope others can add their input too because I'm sure there is more to check? I really don't think it major if it was running before you let it sit? It could have been somewhere where there was maybe a lot of humidity, dust or dirt?

-----Original Message-----
From: Buzzby
Sent: Nov 1, 2012 11:33 PM
To: g3-5-list@googlegroups.com
Subject: PowerMac G4 Quicksilver

I have a PowerMac G4 Quicksilver that I had sitting for about a year or
two. I went to see if it still works but it turns on but that is all.
Do you have any suggestions on what I should check for as to why it won't
work? As far as I remember it did work before.

Scars only tell us where we have been, they do not have to dictate where we are going...

“Choose love and peace above all other options.  Commit to the goal of unconditional love and compassion for all life, in all its expressions, and surrender all judgment to God.

--- Dr. David R. Hawkins