1. Can't ownership of this group simply be transferred, and then we
could all just stay put?
2. Can a new group be created and the archives forwarded?
3. If everyone is fed up with Google, a Yahoo group could be created,
yes?
4. I have messages saved from as far back as 2004, from when the lists
were at mail.maclaunch.com. I think the move to Google for these lists
was the reason I made a Google account. I can't stand Chrome, the new
look of the Google Groups, the Standard View of Gmail [I use the html
version only]. The only thing I liked that was easy on the eyes and
easy to manage was Google Reader.

Somebody could get a listserv together if need be, yes? Dan can
advertise and promote LEM web forums but there is no reason people
could not separately, independently circulate listservs. I'd be happy
to have all pre-Intel stuff in one place again.

---
"G-Group" group.
to g3-5-list+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.