I have two quicksilvers. The one with the 125GB Sonnet Daughterboard went
out. Think the fan Quit and it Toasted the Chip.

I Pulled the Ram, the 5 port USB2 PCI card, the 4Port Firewire PCI card and
the

*NVIDIA GeForce2 MX with 32MB of SDRAM *Graphics PCI card to switch to

 my other Quicksilver. only problem, the Tab on  the Graphics card won't go
into

the Slot. I've carefully bent the tab both ways and it still won't go
down.The

Contact Strip will go in fine just the outer mounting tab lacks a good
quarter inch

Going down. I've been  going inside my Mac's since 1986 and this  is  the
first

time I've been stumped with  this.

I have software that won't work with my Intel Mac Pro Tower.
May be forced to buy another Quicksilver on eBay.

RHB

---
"G-Group" group.
to g3-5-list+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.