On 25/09/2013 16:33, "Don Wakefield" <dtp...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Since my eMac 125 is relegated to iTunes 10 as the maximum, and since Apple
> has dictated iTunes 11 or greater to be the only versions able to communicate
> with my newly installed  ios7 on my phone,  I am at a loss to figure how to
> get individual mp3s or play lists from my desktop to my phone.

> Don Wakefield
> DTPetc! (DeskTop Productions et cetera!)
> Ballwin, Missouri, USA

Hi,
    I don't think there's any way at the moment....I also have two iPhones
updated to ios7 but only an emac 1.25 and a mirrored door dual 1.25 to
connect them to - neither iTunes nor Bluetooth works on either with ios7 -
guess we've been cast off - almost bought a G5 quad - glad I didn't now cos
that is incompatible with ios7 too.
    Maybe someone will come up with a workaround........

Old Mac Pete in the UK

---
"G-Group" group.
to g3-5-list+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.