On 25/09/2013 21:47, "Peter Devlin" <pdim...@mail.com> wrote:

    I should add that the iphones I have updated to ios7 are not new - both
are the iphone 4 so it was a surprise that they would no longer connect to
the itunes 10 in Leopard they previously had no problem with as all backups,
playlists, apps etc were suddenly defunct with no warning. Fortunately my
daughter has a windows netbook so that has now become the iphone
communicator. I can think of no particular reason why apple would remove
support for itunes 10 with ios7 - applying force to the upgrade path
perhaps..........more dosh? - laughable really.....
    I also have an old cast off 3gs which I still use as an ipod/satnav - it
can't be upgraded to ios7 so it retains it's friendship with itunes 10 - the
only snag with it is that it needs a sim installed before it will do
anything at all - luckily they're free and enable the 3gs to operate even if
the sim is not activated.....

Pete in the cont UK where there seem to be no lem swaps...

---
"G-Group" group.
to g3-5-list+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.