Hi,

I would like to copy a Windows 2000 Professional (Service Pack 4) hard
disk with this partition arrangement (as listed by diskmgmt.msc):

Drive letter C: is listed as a healthy SYSTEM partition, type FAT, and
is 502 Mb in length
Drive letter D: is listed as the BOOT partiton, type NTFS, and is 4.54
Gb in length
Drive letter E: is listed as a healthy partition, type FAT, and is 996
Mb in length

I want to copy this to a brand new Western Digital WD400JB (40 Gb) hard
drive. I've already tried their "Data Lifeguard Tools" version 11.2 and
cannot get the new drive to boot because the software doesn't understand
this unusual source disk arrangement. I need to boot from Drive D:.

I would also like to copy from the source drive, to the target drive,
but expand the target drive's partitions so that all 3 partitions are
equally sized (roughly 12 gb each * 3 partitons is about the true size
of the target drive.

Can g4u do this for me?

Thanks

Bob Cochran