I'm trying to use g4u 2.4a (yes, Hubert's most recent!) on a system with
this motherboard:

http://www.asrock.com/mb/overview.asp?Model=939Dual-SATA2

Which is running the 2.20 BIOS. I have since added a compUSA brand
Firewire 400 PCI card and an BFG brand GeForce card graphics (the 7900
series).

I notice there is a 2.30 BIOS version available documented as ' Patch
nVidia 5950 AGP card.'

g4u hangs on a message related to agp0.

I know I should provide a few lines of the actual output, but I forgot
and my wife has since returned to using the computer. I'll post relevent
output messages tomorrow.

Meanwhile, does g4u have trouble with ULi or Nvidia chipsets?

Thanks

Bob Cochran
Greenbelt, Maryland, USA