Hi Peter,

On Feb 8, 2013, at 5:26 AM, Peter Cock wrote:

> On Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 1:56 PM, Peter Cock <p.j.a.c...@googlemail.com> wrote:
>>
>> I've noticed one oddity, which is if I go one of the citable URLs like
>> http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/mira_assembler
>> and then browse away to another section/repository/etc the URL
>> in the browser's address bar does not update. You can be looking
>> at repository B, but the address bar URL still says repository A.
>>
>> (This was one reason I stuck a redirect in my prototype).
>
> Do you think this going to be easy to fix, or should we revert
> to the redirect trick to avoid this 'stale' URL problem?

This shouldn't be too difficult to fix. There actually is still a redirect, but
it comes after the panel layout.  I'll take a look at this today.

> I see the new citable URLs are already in use on the wiki
> (but not yet working as the live ToolShed doesn't have this
> update yet):

There is a release scheduled for today, so the main Galaxy tool shed will
include this new feature.  I always have the wiki updated just before the
release.