On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 5:16 PM, Peter Cock <p.j.a.c...@googlemail.com> wrote:
>>> However, this is already functional enough to start sharing
>>> direct links. Once this goes live, you'll have to brief the
>>> whoever writes the new tool alerts for Twitter to use it :)
>
> I look forward to seeing the first tweets links straight to a tool shed
> repository :)

I should have checked Twitter while writing that email, first examples
are out (note I have expanded the Twitter short URLs):

https://twitter.com/galaxyproject/status/301011276711211008
Now in Galaxy Tool Shed: blastxml_to_top_descr: Make table of top
BLAST match descriptions
http://toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/blastxml_to_top_descr
#usegalaxy

https://twitter.com/galaxyproject/status/301011636578316290
Galaxy Tool Shed now supports direct linking to tools, e.g.
http://toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/blastxml_to_top_descr
http://toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/ #usegalaxy

Nice :)