This interaction is pretty clunky right now (I've made a trello card for
improving it: https://trello.com/c/eu8XiJLK.

Two options right now are:

1) Import (on main) each workflow you want to copy to your local instance,
and generate the regular download link for import.  (Download or Export in
the workflow menu, once you've imported it)

2) Munge the URLs yourself -- all accessible workflows are available for
download via https://main.g2.bx.psu.edu/workflow/export_to_file?id=
<workflow_id>

-Dannon