Van: galaxy-dev-boun...@lists.bx.psu.edu [galaxy-dev-boun...@lists.bx.psu.edu]
namens Andreas Kuntzagk [andreas.kuntz...@mdc-berlin.de]
Verzonden: dinsdag 21 mei 2013 17:56
To: galaxy-dev@lists.bx.psu.edu
Onderwerp: [galaxy-dev] import Workflow from public Galaxy to local instance

Hi,

I want to make workflows published on usegalaxy.org available for users on our
local instance. How
do I do this?

regards, Andreas

--
Andreas Kuntzagk

SystemAdministrator

Berlin Institute for Medical Systems Biology at the
Max-Delbrueck-Center for Molecular Medicine
Robert-Roessle-Str. 10, 13125 Berlin, Germany

http://www.mdc-berlin.de/en/bimsb/BIMSB_groups/Dieterich