For the first of the CloudMap workflows that worked. But the second failes with
this error message:

Failed to open URL:
https://main.g2.bx.psu.edu/workflow/export_to_file?id=f444ce954bdc4953
Exception: HTTP Error 500: Internal Server Error

I don't see any information in the log files.

regards, Andreas