Dear all

We frequently find ourselves in situations where a tool needs to be run
with a lot of input files. For example, run the GATK UnifiedGenotyper
with easily dozens of bam files.

Using the <repeat> in this case requires quite a bit of clicking. Is
there a more conventient way fo doing this? Maybe similar to the
multi-file-select that is possible for workflow inputs?

I saw some older discussions on this or similar issues, but I am a bit
lost what the current official stable proposed solution for this is.

Thanks for your help
Ulf

The information contained in the EMail and any attachments is confidential and
intended solely and for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). It may
not be disclosed to any other person without the express authority of Public
Health England, or the intended recipient, or both. If you are not the intended
recipient, you must not disclose, copy, distribute or retain this message or
any part of it. This footnote also confirms that this EMail has been swept for
computer viruses by Symantec.Cloud, but please re-sweep any attachments before
opening or saving. http://www.gov.uk/PHE