Dear all

Related to my question yesterday I have another one:

If I run a workflow in batch I can select pairs of files (the old fwd
and rev reads fastq files) and the workflow is run however many times,
depending on the number of pairs I select.

Unfortunately all other parameters appear to be static, which is not
ideal in my case. Specifically I am using bwa the map a large-ish number
of (paired) samples to the same reference genome, while simultaneously
setting read group information in the resulting sam files. So it's
suboptimal to run this with a fixed SM value.

Is there any way of dynamically setting the parameters? The
set-at-runtime option also allows for a single parameter value, not a
list. Ideally the set-at-runtime option would somehow allow me to input
one parameter per file pair.

Thanks very much in advance for your help.

Cheers
Ulf