M0E Lnx ha scritto:
> AFAIK, such a feature doesn't exist yet... I remember asking about it
> some time ago.
> At least not in 2.x
>
> On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 2:15 PM, Doriano Blengino
> <doriano.bleng...@fastwebnet.it> wrote:
>
>> Hi list,
>>
>> how can I implement drag&drop with the desktop?
>>
>> I mean, drag an item (a filename, for example) to an icon on the
>> desktop, and viceversa, a file from a file manager to a running gambas
>> application?

I should refine my question. Probably gambas does not have native
support for this, but I am not afraid to declare external functions to
implement it. Those function probably are found in kdelibs. The problem
is: what to search for in those libs? And could a gambas program cope
with data types and callbacks, events ar whatever required to do this?

Thanks,

--
Doriano Blengino

"Listen twice before you speak.
This is why we have two ears, but only one mouth."