Benoit Minisini ha scritto:
> On mercredi 17 décembre 2008, Doriano Blengino wrote:
>
>> Ron_1st ha scritto:
>>
>>> P.S. Just a side note. At the moment when I 'reply' kmail strips every
>>> thing below the '--' as signature. As result your name is also
>>> stripped (I did cut/paste to get it back here) and also automagicly
>>> the advertisement from SF is gone away. As in normal written mail the
>>> name of the writter is below the 'regards' and it looks to me the '--'
>>> shouls below your name instead above.
>>>
>> Yes, Mozilla does it too.
>> I started little time ago to use standard signatures, and never noticed
>> this.
>>
>> I am not sure, perhaps Mozilla and kmail do the wrong thing; the "--"
>> followed by the name is the standard way to sign mails.
>>

> Actually, it is "-- ". Did you notice the space after the "--"?

What do you want to say with this?

Anyway, yes; the messages have a space after the two dashes (just
checked). These dashes (with a trailing space) are automatically put in
by the mail client, not by me...

Problem is: should an email client cut out the signature when replying,
or not? kmail, Mozilla/Seamonkey and Thunderbird do. Assuming they are
right, one should put a sign in the body of an email, but I wanted not
to do it, and you too did not in the last two mails...

Regards,
Doriano