I need a way to logically analize version numbers in gambas.

For instance, I have a list of available versions of the same program, let's
say the list is

1.2
1.4
1.6
1.10
1.16
1.20
1.35
1.5
1.3
1.1

These are of course in no particular order. A human knows that out of all of
these, version 1.35 would be the greater value.

How can I make gambas analyze this?