Hi all

This is the way I did it:

First, I've setup an asynchronous httpclient.

PUBLIC SUB _getVer_Finished()
     DIM myVersion, verUpdate AS Integer
     DIM sMyVer AS String = "1" & Replace(Application.Version, ".", "")

     ver = "1" & Replace(ver, ".", "")

     myVersion = CInt(sMyVer)

     IF ver THEN verUpdate = CInt(ver)

     IF verUpdate > myVersion THEN
         IF Message.Question(("There is a new version of
yourProgram.\nDo you want to visit the download page?"), ("Yes"), "No")
= 2 THEN RETURN
         Desktop.Open("http://yourProjectWebPage.com";)
     ENDIF
END