On Wed, 2013-10-23 at 12:06 +0200, Tobias Boege wrote:
> On Wed, 23 Oct 2013, Bruce wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I just added a new custom control to the wiki "Additional Components"
> > page (or you can just go here http://paddys-hill.net/wp/?page_id=174).
> >
> > It provides a means for the user to manipulate a list of objects.
> >
> > I wrote it today after I started (yet again) to implement the same thing
> > directly into another project. I must have done this about 20 times! So
> > I finally just sat down and wrote the custom control.
> >
> > Hope you like it.
> > Bruce
>
> I haven't taken a look at this yet but I've done something similar (maybe?)
> as a demonstration project for how to use the List class (gb.data).
>
> It is more focused on the graphical stuff with the List class behind it. It
> was *not* meant to be a general-purpose control, though, like yours.
>
> [ If you want me to translate the project and comments, I'll do it. ]
>
> Regards,
> Tobi
A few days later but,
I/we mainly use text based data in our projects so the list manager is
as generic as it can be for a textual context.

However, having said that ...

I love the stuff you are doing with those DrawingAreas !!!
One day I'll have enough time to find out how they work.

cheers

--
Bruce <bbr...@paddys-hill.net>
Paddys-Hill dot net