Hi.
I agree. I've been experimenting allot with mouse game input, and I am
not overly thrilled with using it. I know that Che  wants people to move
on play like the sighted do, but my beaf is not that it is hard to use I
just don't like the interface with it. I feel much more at home with a
keyboard, or often times a joystick. Mice I don't like using because it
feels weird.