Greetings gamers,

To tide you over while you wait for our next big release, which is
being developed, we are very proud to announce the impending release
of the first ever Pinball Party Pack!  Now, one of our most beloved
titles can be made even more extreme!

The pack will include three new tables for ESP Pinball Xtreme, which
you must already
own a license for, for the new tables to be added.

The three new tables are:

The Revenge of ShockRa
  -- Face off as DynaMan against the sizzling hot and wickedly evil
ShockRa, sister of the Sparx Brothers.  No mazes this time, just one
angry villainness bent on destroying DynaMan forever!  Can you short
circuit the Emperess of Electricity while avoiding open circuits and
being sucked into wormholes?

Old Man Stanley's House
  -- Old man Stanley's come home from a long night o' drinkin' at the
Silver Dollar saloon.  He thinks he's gonna kick back, relax, maybe
watch a little TV, until you show up.  The more mayhem you create in
Stanley's house, the more points you rack
up!  This table is the most complex and audio rich accessible pinball
table ever created, weighing in at nearly 30MB all by itself!

XTreme Wild West
  -- In this revamp of the Wild West table, you're back in the town
of Silver Dollar with all your old favorite trouble to be gettin'
into, but also with a lot of new things to do as well.  Hitch a ride
on the train, light some dynomite and blow this
town to smitherines!  Features digitally remastered audio from the
classic table, all new sounds and dialog, music, and much more!

All three tables will support the new Draconis Score Server.

To hear an MP3 trailer, use this link, or read the news on our front page:

http://audio.dracoent.com/trailers/PP1Trailer.mp3

Pinball Party Pack, Volume 1 is expected to ship in June of 2006, and
will retail for $14.95.

Visit us on the web at http://www.draconisentertainment.com